Exciting opportunity available to join a fast-growing and dynamic Estimating team!
OFI is looking for keen Electrical Estimators & Senior Electrical Estimators to join us in our Bunbury or Perth office.
To be considered for the positions it is essential to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience, in an Electrical Industrial Environment
- Ability to quote projects up to $10M to an Advanced level (Snr Estimator)
- Ability to quote projects up to $2M to a competent level (Estimator)
- Strong understanding of relevant clauses and contracts;
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with all stakeholders;
- Experience in completing Construction and Design/Construction (D+C) estimates and proposals for industrial electrical systems;
- Sound understanding of equipment suitable for harsh Western Australian environments, including construction equipment, instrumentation, analytical equipment, and field devices;
- Strong understanding of Australian Standards and their relation to Industrial Electrical Systems; and
- Hold a current WA Driver’s Licence
OFI Powers Opportunity by providing:
- Excellent salary and supportive work environment;
- Career training and development for motivated individuals;
- Free on site parking;
- Salary sacrifice options available;
- Salary continuance insurance;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Excellent employee benefits, including discounted private health insurance;
- Committed to maintaining strong safety standards
Relocation to WA will be discussed in more detail with applicants suited to the role during the recruitment process.
TO APPLY: Please EMAIL a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line stating which of the above positions you are applying for or hit the APPLY button.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
You can learn more about us at https://www.ofigroup.com.au/capabilities/
No recruitment agencies, please.
OFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com