OFI are seeking a full-time Industrial Maintenance Electrician for an immediate start in our Welshpool Facility. The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for all maintenance work in our manufacturing workshop including the repair of workshop equipment, preventative and reactive maintenance of workshop equipment and test and tag.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced and trusted team who are dedicated to delivering quality results.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have proven Industrial Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Have a minimum two years post trade qualification and experience
- Have experience with testing, maintenance and breakdowns
- Be solution orientated and proactive with great problem solving skills
- Have good eyesight and normal colour vision
- Be able to apply logical thinking and have diagnostic ability
- Have an aptitude for mechanics and electronics/electrical systems
- Be physically fit
- Have sound communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a demonstrated commitment to safety with a well-developed understanding of safety KPI’s
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Terminate, test for, locate and safely repair electrical malfunctions
- Read, follow and understand technical electrical drawings
- Comply with AS 3000 Standards, Australian wiring rules and local regulations/requirements
- Comply with requirements of the Western Australian Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) legislation.
- Assembling off electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Adhoc duties as instructed by the Maintenance Manager
- Communicate, organise and procure materials required
- Administrative duties related to trade work
- Unrestricted Australian ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence
- Current CPR certificate
- Have a current Blue / White Card
- Hold a current WA “C” Class Drivers Licence
- High Risk Work Licence (operate a boom-type elevating work platform)
Preferred but not essential:
- LF – Forklift Truck
- Current Provide First Aid Training
- Working at heights (RIIWHS204D)
Benefits & Culture:
- An opportunity to join our newly established workshop and expanding team with a strong pipeline of work
- Great Employee benefits, including discounted health insurance and EAP Assistance
- Work in a supportive and friendly environment
- Dedication to investing in your continued training and development with robust and proven systems and processes
- We encourage innovative and ground breaking solutions
- OFI provide a commitment to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
- Work in an environment that respects and supports diverse perspectives and values each employees contribution toward achieving business objectives.
TO APPLY: Please hit the “Apply” button, or email current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.
OFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com