Contract Administrator (Bunbury WA)
OFI is looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join us in our Bunbury office.
To be considered for the positions it is essential to have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant contract admin qualification (degree preferred)
- Experience in a similar role
- Scheduling experience (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the preparation of monthly progress claims for completed work
- Assisting with the preparation of progress certificates for subcontractors and suppliers
- Facilitating the submission of monthly project reports
- Assisting with the management of contractual activities on projects
- Assisting with quotation requests for subcontracts and supply items
- Aiding with other interrelated disciplines such as estimating, quality assurance, site administration, and scheduling
OFI Powers Opportunity by providing:
- Excellent salary and supportive work environment;
- Career training and development for motivated individuals;
- Free on site parking;
- Salary sacrifice options available;
- Salary continuance insurance;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Excellent employee benefits, including discounted private health insurance;
- Committed to maintaining strong safety standards
TO APPLY: Please EMAIL a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line stating which of the above positions you are applying for or hit the APPLY button.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
You can learn more about us at https://www.ofigroup.com.au/capabilities/
No recruitment agencies, please.
OFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com